Monday 7 June 2010

Boys are back in Town!


Heeeellloooo Ladies! Yes It's BT here again. Just waved old Jazzy off, and she suggested that I should take over for a bit.

I had such a busy afternoon yesterday, chatting up the pretty ones on reception. They're so easy to charm. I put some fragrance under my chin (Cool Catnip by le Chat)& they can't get enough of my loving.

One of them is a pretty little stray. I know this because they call her Alli ( as in alleycat I presume?), but she looks well groomed to me - Miaowww!

We have got a lot of new recruits in this week. I have to give them the old pep talk, tell em how to get extra food rations, best way to sneak out the cabin when they leave the door open etc.

Had to have a quiet word with that Enzo chappie, too much energy for my liking, and he's pulling all the ladies with those oriental eyes of his. Dominoe is a nice geezer, like his girl too (Willow). They've settled in real well and are going to keep an eye on those pesky kittens.

Now, if you ever need some motherly advice, go and see Lulu at the end. Lovely ol' girl and she sits there and listens to all our moans and groans.
Breaks me heart to see those big ones walk straight past her as she is no kitten anymore. Don't they realise that we often live up to 18+ years?? Eddie gets rather miffed when they refer to him as 'past it' at 10.

Right, need to run, us Toms have got poker night. Remember, I only purr for you!
Big Tommy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi BT - nice to see you 'blogging' now that little Jasmine has a new Mummy. Hope you enjoyed your poker game and there was no cheating amoung you! You will certainly have to keep an eye out on that Enzo, make sure he doesn't creep out for a sneeky night on the tiles - I reckon he can be a bit of a party animal and it was great to see that ole' Mitsa was learning her Reception role when I visited Saturday!! I personally think all the ladeeeze are going to be after you somehow BT now that you are an online celeb!! Anyway, I wont be seeing you all for a while so its an extra big hug to each of you and I will be keeping a check on whats going on. Big Hugz....Justine xxxx

    ReplyDelete