Monday 14 June 2010

Taking it easy...


Girls, I am back! Yes I know you have missed me but reception duties can be soooooo tiring. It takes a lot out of a guy to be constantly fussed over by the whole female population.

Well, it's been hectic here with some of me ol' buddies going to new homes.

What really breaks me heart is the new recruits being brought into reception.
They are terrified and it's just the start of their journey here.
Once they are booked in they have to be checked by the green ones (vets to you), and put in a nice warm cabin that is clean & tidy but ain't home. The big ones are kind but it costs a helluva lot of dosh to ensure that we are tip-top.

I have been having a chat with Lulu, and she thinks that can spare a bit of time for you to help out with your feline questions. So if she can help - type 'Ask Lulu' at the start of your comment. Keep an ol' gal happy and get typing!

**Please note - if you want us to chat up one of the big ones for you, that will cost you a bag of catnip and a box of treats from the nice shop here.

Now, I like to think that I can look after myself around here, and I have a reputation to keep, so can someone please tell the pretty red head that in NO uncertain terms I AM NOT wearing a fairy costume for the open day!

I have been to the meetings and am looking forward to all you lovely people queing up to take a peek at my glossy coat, but a guy has to draw the line somewhere & dressing up is not on the agenda.

Must dash, it's shrek night down the pub and of course I am Puss In Boots - Miaooowww!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment